Become a Member
Help our community grow by joining the Communication Science & Biology Interest Group! If you manage a research lab, we’ll feature your lab on the Member Labs Page.
- New/Renewing ICA Members: Follow the prompts when joining or renewing your membership at http://www.icahdq.org/ Be sure to select the Communication Science & Biology Interest Group!
- Current ICA Members: To add the Interest Group, please email Kristine Rosa firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you wish to add the Communication Science & Biology Interest Group to your membership.
We are pleased two announce the ICA19 CSaB Schedule! This year’s conference includes (you can search the entire ICA19 schedule here):
- Six exciting high-density sessions
- Talks are 7 minutes each
- Please email your panel chair if you have any specific needs or requests
- One interactive poster session
- See here for poster guidelines
- Our annual business meeting
- A joint reception with Information Systems, Computational Methods, and Game Studies at Madhatter (1319 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036)
For fun, we’ve made an interactive Python notebook that displays the complete CSaB conference schedule. You can view the entire conference program in the notebook’s output is posted below. With that said, this code can clearly be improved! It is hosted in GitHub, and we encourage you tweak or otherwise improve it. We’ll be monitoring commits and looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Calls for Papers
Journal of Communication: Speaking Across Communication Subfields (Deadline July 15, 2019)
Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience: Communication Neuroscience (Deadline TBD)
PLoS: Science of Stories (Deadline June 1, 2019)
None at this time. To post your department’s job call, please contact the Digital Media Coordinator, Richard Huskey.